Holiday Gift Guide for Outdoor Enthusiasts
Scrambling to find something for that special someone on your list? Look no further. We know shopping for the 'outdoor enthusiast' in your life can be a bit tricky... they tend to already have everything. We searched for gifts that could take them from the outdoors to the indoors and everywhere in-between. These staples are perfect for any man or woman in your life.
1. Lululemon leggings have been a cult favorite for quite some time now... and for good reason. They're made to stand up to whatever outdoor adventure you may find yourself in, all while keeping you looking fit and trim in the meantime. We love how Lululemon carries an extensive amount of products for both women and men, making it a one-stop shop for this holiday season. Wunder Under High Rise Tights-- $98.
2. This W&P Cocktail Syrup Set piqued our interest when we came across it on REI's website. The kit comes with three fun flavors: Old Fashioned, Moscow Mule, and Spicy Margarita. These are perfect for easy cocktails while sitting around the fire. W&P Cocktail Syrup Set-- $35.
3. The benefit of Apple's Airpods is pretty self-explanatory. With these, roaming hands- free in the wilderness or going on a jog with no strings attached doesn't have to sound too good to be true anymore. Airpods--$159.
4. This matte black polished stainless steel watch is the perfect gift for the man in your life who wants durability, functionality, and style all in one. It even has water resistance up to 10 ATM. Starlight Black MVMT Watch-- $195.
5. The Ridge Wallet is sure to be a hit for the outdoorsman who needs accessibility at his fingertips at all times. This wallet attaches to the back of any phone and can hold up to 12 cards without stretching out, blocks RFID (wireless theft), and has a lifetime warranty guarantee. Ridge Wallet in Aluminum Gunmetal-- $72.
6. Capture the moment in an instant with this fun Polaroid camera. There's even a built-in selfie mirror and a self-timer feature for group shots! Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera-- $89.
7. Keep the lady in your life warm in a snap with this Sherpa Bomber Down Jacket from REI. It has 650- fill- power Down, sherpa fleece for your arms, and the polyester shell has a durable water repellent finish. Talk about a 3-in-1! REI Co-op Wallace Lake Sherpa Bomber Down Jacket-- $139.95.
8. No outdoor gift guide is complete without a product from Yeti. Our pick is the Camino Carryall 35. This bag is waterproof, ultra-durable, and perfect for gear like wet waders and boots. With this tote, you truly can carry it all. Yeti Camino Carryall 35-- $149.99.
9. The iconic Bean Boots by L.L. Bean have been a longtime staple in the outdoor community. Each pair is made by hand in Brunswick, Maine and chances are the first you pair you buy will likely be the only ones you ever need. Bean Boots by L.L. Bean-- $135.
10. Give the gift of hydration this year with the cult-favorite Hydro Flask. We love the Wide Mouth w/ Straw Lid and this 32 oz size is perfect for getting those daily ounces in! Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth w/ Straw Lid-- $35.95.
11. This blanket can go from the campfire to the living room, no problem. The soft wool and cotton blend makes it the cozy addition you won't want to ever live without. Pendleton Yakima Camp Blanket-- $139.
12. This 9-in-1 stainless steel cocktail multi-tool is all you need for campfire cocktails in a jiffy. It comes with a muddler, bottle opener, knife, zester, stirrer, strainer, channel knife, a single measure, and corkscrew all in one. This is one of our favorites on the list. Gentlemen's Hardware Cocktail Multi-Tool-- $28.
13. The Barbour Jacket is our big ticket item on the list, but it's one of those investment items that will prove its worth over and over again. It's made of all-purpose waxed-cotton, making it completely weather resistant. If that didn't persuade you enough, there are also two moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets, a concealed zip-up wallet pocket, and a corduroy collar. Barbour Classic Beaufort Jacket-- $399.
Our hope is that this gift guide helps you find the perfect gift for the outdoor enthusiast on your list. If you're still stumped... give them some Infinity Samples this year! ;)