One of the best ways to keep Luxury Woven Vinyl™ fabric looking good is to clean your flooring on a weekly basis. This helps prevent dirt from becoming deeply embedded in the fabric and eliminates the need for more vigorous cleaning. In most environments, a thorough cleaning will be required as soiling dictates. When it’s time for a thorough cleaning, Luxury Woven Vinyl™ fabrics can be cleaned while installed.
General or Light Cleaning
To clean Luxury Woven Vinyl™:
• Brush off loose dirt.
• Hose down.
• Prepare a solution of water and mild soap such as dishwashing liquid or household cleaner.
• Apply a small amount of water and soap mixture to LWV.
• Use a soft bristle brush to clean.
• Rinse thoroughly until all soap residue is removed.
• Air dry.
• May not require re-treatment depending on the soiling level of the fabric.
If stubborn stains persist, use a diluted bleach/soap mixture for spot cleaning of mildew. For roof run-off or other similar stains, a strong degreaser may be required.
Heavy Cleaning for Stubborn Stains and Mildew
Luxury Woven Vinyl™ fabrics do not promote mildew growth; however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean stubborn stains:
• Prepare a solution of 1 cup bleach and 1/4 cup mild soap per gallon of clean water.
• Apply small amount of bleach & soap mixture.
• Blot stain with a sponge or clean towel.
• Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
• Air dry.
Remember to protect the area around your Luxury Woven Vinyl™ fabric if using a bleach solution. Other fabrics that are not made by Infinity may have an adverse reaction to the bleach.
In evaluating the services of a professional cleaning firm, you should inquire about a firm’s experience in working with Luxury Woven Vinyl™ fabrics.
This information is a guideline, not a guarantee and does not relieve the user from the responsibility of proper care, cleaning and use of the Product and all cleaning agents. Infinity cannot be responsible when unknown changes are made by the manufacturer of the cleaning agent to their formulations. The use of certain cleaning agents, including but not limited to powdered abrasives, solvents, industrial strength cleaners and power washing is not recommended and can be harmful to the surface appearance and the lifespan of the Product. The Supplier & its agents assume no responsibility resulting from the use of such cleaning agents or procedures to the vinyl and use of such will void the warranty.